Policy Working Group
Our PWG members meet monthly to implement next steps identified in quarterly forums. Our goal is to build an engaged and well-informed constituency to advocate for policies that address the challenges facing our region's farmers. Join us!
PWG meeting: 3rd Monday, monthly, 3:30pm - 4:30pm,
Monadnock Food Coop, Food Court
2017 Policy forum
September 28, 2017
Agriculture Commissioner Workshop - Open to the Public!
Join NH Commissioner of Agriculture, Markets & Food, Lorraine Merrill, Rockingham regional planner and ag commissioner, Theresa Walker for a workshop designed for ag commissioners but open to all who are interested in becoming an advocate for farms and local food.
- Agriculture Incentive Zoning
- City of Keene Master Plan
- Community Food Security Coalition: Alive by Nature
- Community Health & Food Access: The Government Role
- Food Solutions New England
- Keene Community Garden Assessment
- MFCC Policy Working Group platform
- New England Food Policy Report (2014)
- New England Food Vision
- NH State Legislation Guide to Tracking Bills
- NH Legislative Report (2015-2016)
- Vision 2020